Two-Tone Stainless Steel Tumbler, 20 fl oz
The best coffee tumbler ever
The 5 things that make this tumbler perfect:
1. It is 20 oz, so it holds enough coffee for me! (Seriously, I can't find any other double walled tumblers this big.)
2. Stainless steel double wall keeps my coffee hot/warm for >2 hours. (Drive 1 hour to soccer game and have it still warm for entire game.)
3. It fits in my car cup holder.
4. No spill lid that I can access with one hand (or my teeth)
5. Dishwasher safe with no issues for 100's of washes.
This is my second purchase of the same cup (different color) because I have tried others, and none are as good as this one.
November 20, 2014
looks good, but works poorly
Although this Vente sized travel mug looks handsome, and was eagerly anticipated, it is a major disappointment. It is difficult to use comfortably, as the lid is too shallow, and impedes easy drinking. Most importantly, it does NOT keep coffee hot! Not even for an hour.
November 17, 2014
20 oz thermal cup
Like the way it keeps your coffee hot for a long period of time. Easy to hold onto and is stylish in looks.
November 7, 2014
Venti size Tumbler
Love having a Venti size stainless steel coffee tumbler. The coffee is staying hot for a nice long time and the tumbler fits in my car cup holder. It is taller than I am used to and may be easy to knock over. I am Very happy with this item.
November 6, 2014
Love the look-but.....
Love the look, size and the stainless steel. However, the top does not "fit" well on my mug and coffee splashes out. The top is very difficult to screw on so it takes me extra time in the morning - which I don't have. You can't come close to filling the mug to the groove line or coffee will spill all over. So, I pay for a 20 oz coffee but don't get close to 20 oz in the tumbler.
November 4, 2014