Torrefazione Italia™ Napoli Blend™, Ground Coffee
A darker-roast blend with medium body and deep, roasty notes.
Dark & Roasty
Enjoy this with:
Tiramisu shared with friends.
- How to Brew
- Roast Profile
Recipe for great coffee
- Start with two rounded teaspoons of ground coffee (5 g) per 6 fl oz (180 mL) cup and adjust according to individual taste.
- To ensure freshness, brew within a week of opening and keep sealed tight in a cabinet (not the refrigerator).
Crafted in the historic Pioneer Square district of Seattle, these authentic recipes represent the unique taste preferences that vary throughout Italy.
- Light-roasted blends are preferred in Northern Italy.
- Medium-roasted blends are preferred in the area around Perugia.
- Darker-roasted blends are preferred in Southern Italy.
- Product Details
Torrefazione Italia™ Napoli Blend™
Reminiscent of the bustling, treasured city of Naples, this dark, exotic ground coffee blend has a vibrant medium body and deep, roasty notes that darker-roast coffee connoisseurs will love. Notably versatile, Napoli Blend™ is wonderful prepared as a filter drip coffee and is just as delightful prepared as espresso.