3 Region Blend
With floral, citrus and herbal notes, this medium-bodied blend is the perfect companion to a delightfully sunny day.
Lush floral with herbal notes
Enjoy this with:
A luscious fruit salad and an international newspaper.
- How to Brew
- The Starbucks Roast
- Coffee Journey
Recipe for great coffee
- Use cold, filtered water and a clean machine.
- Grind beans just before brewing:
- Coarse for coffee press
- Medium for automatic drip
- Measure 2 tbsp (10 g) ground coffee for every 6 fl oz (180 ml) water.
To help preserve that fresh flavor, keep this bag sealed tight in a cabinet (not in the refrigerator) and brew within a week of opening.
- Blonde: Blonde-roasted coffees have a shorter roast time, lighter body and mellow flavors.
- Medium: Medium-roasted coffees are balanced with smooth and rich flavors.
- Dark: Dark-roasted coffees feature a fuller body and robust, bold flavors.
- Product Details
Fresh and lively like the season.
Here for a limited time, this complex coffee originates from the world's three treasured coffee-growing regions. After gathering the finest arabica beans at their peak flavor, we harmoniously blend and roast them together as one.