Starbucks® Thanksgiving Blend
A full-bodied, multi‐region blend of coffees featuring soft spice, cocoa notes and hints of fine herbs.
Full-bodied & Herbal
Enjoy this with:
Pumpkin pie, and loved ones to share it with.
- How to Brew
- The Starbucks Roast
Recipe for great coffee
- Use cold, filtered water and a clean machine.
- Grind beans just before brewing:
- Coarse for coffee press
- Medium for automatic drip
- Measure 2 tbsp (10 g) ground coffee for every 6 fl oz (180 ml) water.
To help preserve that fresh flavor, keep this bag sealed tight in a cabinet (not in the refrigerator) and brew within a week of opening.
Each coffee requires slightly different amounts of time and temperature during the roasting process to create a cup at its peak of aroma, acidity, body and flavor. We classify our coffees in three roast profiles so you can easily find your desired flavor and intensity.
- Blonde: Blonde-roasted coffees have a shorter roast time, lighter body and mellow flavors.
- Medium: Medium-roasted coffees are balanced with smooth and rich flavors.
- Dark: Dark-roasted coffees feature a fuller body and robust, bold flavors.
- Product Details
Starbucks® Thanksgiving Blend - A coffee fit for a feast.
A culinary coffee to complement the Thanksgiving meal. That was our inspiration for this special blend of coffees from Sumatra and Guatemala's Antigua region. It's a spicy, full-bodied brew that reveals subtle herbal notes when paired with turkey and stuffing. And it's perfect with pumpkin pie too. A recipe for a great Thanksgiving, if we do say so ourselves.