Starbucks® Pour-Over Brewing System
Many coffee lovers believe that the manual coffee brewing system invented by Melitta Bentz in 1908 is the best way to brew delicious coffee. This single-serving brewing system regulates flow to allow for the full extraction of coffee flavors – and it's so easy to use. Dishwasher safe, the ceramic Pour Over Brewing System includes several Melitta® #2 paper filters (recommended for best results). Mug not included.
- Place the ceramic cone on your mug.
- For best results, insert a Melitta® #2 filter and scoop in 4 Tbsp (20 g) ground coffee.
- Pour in 10 fl oz hot water (195°F to 205°F/90°C to 96°C is the ideal temperature).
- Enjoy freshly brewed coffee by the cup.
- Dimensions: 5"D x 4"W x 6"H
- Capcity: 10 fl oz
- Manual drip
- Color: White
- Construction: Ceramic