Starbucks® India Estates Blend
A balanced and medium-bodied coffee blend with layers of chocolate and herbal flavor notes.
Chocolaty & Herbal
Enjoy this with:
A rich chocolate treat and an early morning walk.
- How to Brew
- The Starbucks Roast
Recipe for great coffee
- Use cold, filtered water and a clean machine.
- Grind beans just before brewing:
- Course for coffee press
- Medium for automatic drip
- Measure 2 tbsp (10 g) ground coffee for every 6 fl oz (180 ml) water.
To help preserve that fresh flavor, keep this bag sealed tight in a cabinet (not in the refrigerator) and brew within a week of opening.
Each coffee requires slightly different amounts of time and temperature during the roasting process to create a cup at its peak of aroma, acidity, body and flavor. We classify our coffees in three roast profiles so you can easily find your desired flavor and intensity.
- Blonde: Blonde-roasted coffees have a shorter roast time, lighter body and mellow flavors.
- Medium: Medium-roasted coffees are balanced with smooth and rich flavors.
- Dark: Dark-roasted coffees feature a fuller body and robust, bold flavors.
- Product Details
You're holding a bit of history—the first Starbucks® coffee from India. Cultivated in Karnataka in harmony with nature, the lush and layered coffee captivates from first sip.
In the dappled light beneath shade trees, the gently sloping land and fertile red soil yield the finest Indian coffee we’ve ever experienced. Our master roasters lovingly revealed its distinctive complexity—lush herbal notes, hints of citrus and a chocolaty mouthfeel.