Starbucks® Decaf Christmas Blend
A sweet and spicy decaffeinated coffee blend, to get you into the holiday spirit.
Spicy & sweet with hints of comfort & joy.
Enjoy this with:
Gingerbread cookies before bedtime.
- How to Brew
- The Starbucks Roast
- Did You Know?
- Coffee Journey
Recipe for great coffee
- Use cold, filtered water and a clean machine.
- Grind beans just before brewing:
- Course for coffee press
- Medium for automatic drip
- Measure 2 tbsp (10 g) ground coffee for every 6 fl oz (180 ml) water.
To help preserve that fresh flavor, keep this bag sealed tight in a cabinet (not in the refrigerator) and brew within a week of opening.
Each coffee requires slightly different amounts of time and temperature during the roasting process to create a cup at its peak of aroma, acidity, body and flavor. We classify our coffees in three roast profiles so you can easily find your desired flavor and intensity.
- Blonde: Blonde-roasted coffees have a shorter roast time, lighter body and mellow flavors.
- Medium: Medium-roasted coffees are balanced with smooth and rich flavors.
- Dark: Dark-roasted coffees feature a fuller body and robust, bold flavors.
A tradition for over 25 years, our Christmas Blend has always seemed to us to capture the holiday spirit perfectly. Perhaps it's become one of your favorite holiday traditions, too. Enjoy this decaffeinated version, day or night.
- Product Details
Fill your cup with cheer.
Three decades ago, we created something wonderful—a decaffeinated coffee special enough for your celebrations big and small. Christmas Blend brings bright, lively Latin American coffees together with smooth, mellow Indonesian coffees, including rare aged beans from Sumatra. The aged coffee dramatically balances the overall flavor to create luscious, sweet, spice notes. Crafting this coffee embodies the best of everything we do—sourcing, roasting, blending, exploring, perfecting and sharing. It’s one of our most cherished traditions—made for you to savor season after season.