Starbucks® Classic Pour-Over Brewer #2
Many coffee lovers believe that the manual coffee brewing system invented by Melitta Bentz in 1908 is the best way to brew delicious coffee. This single-serving brewing system regulates flow to allow for the full extraction of coffee flavors – and it's so easy to use. The ceramic Pour-Over Brewer includes several Melitta® #2 paper filters (recommended for best results). Mug not included. Handwash only.
- Place the ceramic cone on your mug.
- For best results, insert a Melitta® #2 filter and scoop in 20 g/4 Tbsp ground coffee.
- Pour in 295ml/10 fl oz hot water (90°C to 96°C/195°F to 205°F is the ideal temperature).
- Enjoy freshly brewed coffee by the cup.
- Dimensions: 13cm D x 10cm W x 15cm H, 5"D x 4"W x 6"H
- Capacity: 295ml/10 fl oz
- Manual drip
- Color: White
- Construction: Ceramic
You may also like