Stainless Steel Tumbler with Handle - Charcoal, 16 fl oz
Mornings are better with your coffee comfortably in hand, and this double-walled, vacuum-sealed stainless steel coffee tumbler will help keep your coffee warm long after your morning commute. The 16-fl oz tumbler is designed with convenient comfort details, from the sturdy handle with thumb indention on the top for gripping, to the ergonomic lip on the flip-top lid. Its stainless steel finish has a beautiful charcoal sheen. Starbucks name embossed on side. Hand wash only. Do not microwave.
More Like This Item
Reviewed by 23 customers
Great cup, I have three, now I will never have a dirty cup again!
Still trying to find the perfect travel mug.
This one is not quite it. Like the size and the fact that it has a handle. Does keep the beverage hotter than an uninsulated mug but sometimes the opening does not seem to line up properly with the handle which makes drinking awkward.
This is the best coffee cup I have, I can put coffe in it and it is still hot at lunch, if and when I wear it out I will have to get another
I purchased this tumbler a month ago and just received it last week. I was so excited to have this tumbler with handle, so I can use while driving. but I was sooo disappointed. the hot beverage gets cold in less than 2 hours.
I just received my stainless steel tumbler 2 days ago. The tumbler holds heat in for several hours keeping my drink nice and hot. The only downside to this tumbler so far is that there's a rattling sound coming from inside the stainless steel housing. I'm not sure if this is normal (I highly doubt it) but it does gets annoying every now and then. Makes me feel like I got a defective tumbler, hence the reason for the 3 star.
I have an hour drive one day a week and my coffee can still be hot by the time I get there, if I haven't drunk it all by then!!
Ever since I purchased this type of tumbler, I refuse to use any other one. This tumbler is great!
This is a good, sturdy travel mug. The handle is convenient because it allows the mug to fit in just about any car cup holder. The cap twists tightly to ensure against leaks.
I will nevertheless return it for two reasons. First, the sip hole is in an unusual location. Imagine holding the cup with your right hand; the sip hole would usually be at a 90 degree angle away from the handle (clockwise). This hole is more like at a 50 degree angle. I am sure this was done on purpose and is more ergonomic; your wrist is in a more natural position. But it feels awkward nevertheless. You can read other reviews that describe the same thing.
Second, the sip hole is closed by a flip-top device (i.e. you need to flip open a cover to expose the sip hole, just like a hinge door). Under that flip-top, there is a small plug that covers the air hole (the hole that allows the air to come in the mug as you drink and while your mouth covers the sip hole). Well, awkward enough, that small plug pricks the tip of your nose with every sip you take (my nose at least, and it's not particularly big).
So, if you can live with that, there's nothing wrong with that mug. But my guess is that many people will find the above annoying while trying to enjoy a great cup of coffee.
Replacing hubby's worn out and well-loved travel mug. Nice understated style with comfortable handle.
I've had this tumbler for about 2 months so far. Here are the reasons why I love this tumbler above all the other tumblers I own:
1. Handle. Sometimes I walk a few blocks, and to be honest, my hand starts to hurt when I have to keep my grip around something cup-width. It's nice to just hold onto the handle and not worry about it slipping out of my grip.
2. High quality steel. It's polished, hardy and wonderful. I compared it to other tumblers from other companies, and I wanted to bang my head for spending money on other tumblers that got dented so easily. I've dropped this on the ground and it's still not dented (other than the scratches).
3. Keeps my tea hot. Way too hot for way too long. I've had to dilute my hot tea with ice cubes to put it into a comfortable drinking range 3 hours later. This is a good problem! Also, keeps my cold drinks cold. I love this over all the other cold-drink tumblers.
4. Good lid. Very high quality. Not flimsy at all.
5. Leakproof (so far). Sometimes I carry way too much stuff, so I have no choice but to throw this into my workbag (has several high-end electronics) filled with tea to the top. So far, no leaking at all, which is a dream come true.
Things that I've a slight problem with, but I can live with:
1. Sometimes it's difficult to get the lid to screw back on in the ideal position. The ideal position is to screw the lid until the drink opening is pointing to me when the handle is in my right hand. I've learned it's about 1.5 turns before it settles into position, except sometimes the threads don't catch until 1/2 a turn later throwing off the drink opening. Anyway, this is probably just my Type A personality.
2. Cleaning is a little difficult. I noticed the dried tea gets stuck in between the plastic and steel gap. Water + sponge can only do so much, so I often shove a wet paper towel into the gap and press as hard as I can around. The lid can be a little difficult too, so I often use a wet paper towel and a pointed object to make the wet paper towel reach in and clean out the nooks and crannies. It gets pretty dirty even if I clean it after every drink.