Assam Glass Teapot
A modern twist on the traditional teapot, featuring Bodum's innovative tea press system, a durable plastic filter and dual plunger/lid. Just add hot water, brew to your liking, and then press down on the plunger.
The press compresses the tea leaves below the infusion holes in the strainer, stopping the process so you don't end up with over-brewed, bitter tea. No removing the filter, no mess. Beautiful.
- Perfect for brewing loose teas or tea bags
- Brew up to 2 (8 fl oz) cups of loose-leaf tea
- Heat-resistant borosilicate glass is durable and dishwasher safe
- Patented system with plastic infuser stops brewing when tea is plunged, so there is no need to remove the infuser
- Dishwasher-safe parts
- Microwave safe glass body (not rod and lid)
Dimensions: 5.6" D x 5.6" W x 5.5" H
Capacity: 17 fl oz
Construction: Glass, stainless steel