Organic Serena Blend™
A vibrant and balanced organic coffee blend with gentle floral notes – a rich cup from the good earth.
Citrus & Floral
Enjoy this with:
Lemon-lavender cake and a good feeling inside.
- How to Brew
- The Starbucks Roast
- A Better Cup
Recipe for great coffee
- Grind beans just before brewing for the freshest taste. Coarse for coffee press, medium for automatic drip.
- Use 2 Tbsp (10 g) ground coffee for every 6 fl oz (180 ml) of cold, filtered water.
- To ensure freshness, brew within a week of opening and keep sealed tight in a cabinet (not the refrigerator).
Each coffee requires slightly different amounts of time and temperature during the roasting process to create a cup at its peak of aroma, acidity, body and flavor. We classify our coffees in three roast profiles so you can easily find your desired flavor and intensity.
- Blonde: Blonde-roasted coffees have a shorter roast time, lighter body and mellow flavors.
- Medium: Medium-roasted coffees are balanced with smooth and rich flavors.
- Dark: Dark-roasted coffees feature a fuller body and robust, bold flavors.
We’re committed to ethically sourcing and roasting the highest-quality arabica coffee in the world. When we buy coffee this way, it fosters a better future for farmers, and a more stable climate for the planet. It also helps create a long-term supply of the high-quality beans we’ve been carefully blending, roasting and packing fresh for more than 40 years.
- Product Details
Starbucks® Organic Serena Blend™
In 2000, we set out to create an organic coffee that was as good as natural farming practices are on the environment. The challenge: few suppliers of organic coffee had the great-tasting beans we look for. So on our worldwide hunt for quality, we found the best organic coffee in two different regions. And they blended incredibly. Sparkling acidity from Latin American coffees props up soft, gentle florals in the African beans. A truly balanced, vibrant and refreshing cup.