Guatemala Casi Cielo®
A homage to Antigua: a cherished blend of coffees with rich and complex flavors and a cocoa finish.
Lemon & Dark Cocoa
Enjoy this with:
A five-course meal and delightful conversation.
- How to Brew
- The Starbucks Roast
Recipe for great coffee
- Grind beans just before brewing for the freshest taste. Coarse for coffee press, medium for automatic drip.
- Use 2 Tbsp (10 g) ground coffee for every 6 fl oz (180 ml) of cold, filtered water.
- To ensure freshness, brew within a week of opening and keep sealed tight in a cabinet (not the refrigerator).
Each coffee requires slightly different amounts of time and temperature during the roasting process to create a cup at its peak of aroma, acidity, body and flavor. We classify our coffees in three roast profiles so you can easily find your desired flavor and intensity.
- Blonde: Blonde-roasted coffees have a shorter roast time, lighter body and mellow flavors.
- Medium: Medium-roasted coffees are balanced with smooth and rich flavors.
- Dark: Dark-roasted coffees feature a fuller body and robust, bold flavors.
- Product Details
Perfection among the clouds.
Nearly a mile above the sea and framed by three iconic volcanoes, Guatemala’s lush Antigua Valley is a coffee-growing paradise. We selected exquisite beans, blending and balancing floral aromas with hints of lemon and a lingering cocoa finish. The incredible depth of this coffee complements rich chocolate, buttery caramel, apples and oranges, even artisan cheeses. A coffee that lives up to its name—Casi Cielo, Spanish for “almost heaven.”