Features a style that pays tribute to the bistros and cafés that were the center of bohemian life in Paris in the 1920s and 1930s.
The solid steel frame offers extra protection for the borosilicate glass, and the 3-part stainless steel mesh filter and plunger allow for the optimal extraction of your coffee's natural oils and aromatic flavors.
How to Brew
To make the best-tasting coffee using your coffee press, follow these simple steps:
- Add fresh, coarsely ground coffee.
- Pour in well-temperated water and stir.
- Wait 3 – 4 minutes.
- Stop the brewing process by gently pressing down the plunger.
4-cup coffee press serves one to two people.
Temperature safe borosilicate glass carafe is encased in chrome-plated steel frame for additional protection.
Rounded handleis easy to carry and protects the user from heat.
Patented safety lid helps to prevent liquids from squirting out of the pot.
3-part stainless steel mesh filter included.
- Dimensions: 6.1"D x 4.6"W x 6.6"H
- Capacity: 32 fl oz
- Color: chrome-plated steel
- Construction: borosilicate glass with chrome-plated steel frame
You may also like