Deluxe Chambord Press Gift Pack by Bodum®
Create a coffee house at home with this 6-piece deluxe coffee gift pack. The Bistro conical burr grinder lets you continuously adjust the grind of coffee with a simple twist of the hand, while the energy-efficient, 34-fl oz Bistro Electric Kettle quickly boils just the right amount of water for your coffee or tea. When you're ready to brew, the classic Chambord Coffee Press coffee with beautiful chrome-plated frame and lid lets you brew up to 8 cups of rich, flavorful coffee in just a few minutes. To serve up your coffee, there are 2 insulating Pavina Double Wall Glasses that keep hot drinks hot and cold drinks cold longer while eliminating condensation and helping to prevent messy rings on the table. And while you're enjoying your beverage, the Neoprene Coffee Warmer – specially designed for the Chambord Coffee Press – keeps the rest of the coffee warm, helping to preserve its taste for when you come back for another cup.
Bistro Conical Burr Grinder
- Innovative burr milling system preserves your coffee's optimal aroma and flavor.
- Continuously- adjustable upper bean container allows you to control the grind all times.
- Borosilicate glass container catches coffee grounds, neutralizing static "cling" and minimizing clean-up.
- Tight plastic/rubber lid system reduces spills.
- Slip-proof silicone band around glass container provides secure grip.
- Quick-boiling energy-efficient electric kettle.
- Durably constructed from plastic, stainless steel and silicone.
- Fully enclosed kettle protects user from boiling water.
- Holds up to 34 fl oz.
Chambord Coffee Press
- Simple, elegant press coffee system delivers an excellent cup of coffee.
- Durable chrome-plated steel frame and lid.
- Black Chambord Polypropylene handle with classic matte finish provides comfortable grip.
- Brews up to 8 cups (34 fl oz).
Pavina Double Wall Glasses
- One-of-a-kind, mouth-blown glasses made by expert artisans.
- Insulating double wall helps keep hot drinks warmer and cold drinks cooler.
- Silicone plug on bottom maintains air-pressure between the two layers of glass, eliminating condensation.
- Holds up to 12 fl oz.
- Dishwasher and microwave safe
Neoprene Coffee Warmer
- Heat-conserving neoprene coffee warmer helps preserve coffee flavor.
- Fits Chambord Coffee Press coffee maker
- Stylish red color
- Bistro Conical Burr Grinder
- Bistro Kettle, 34 fl oz, black
- Chambord Coffee Press, 8 cup
- 2 Pavina Double Wall Glasses, 12 fl oz
- Neoprene Coffee Warmer, red
More Like This Item
Reviewed by 5 customers
Displaying reviews 1-5
1) The shipment I got was very poorly packaged: several small boxes thrown into a shipping box, without cushioning and badly taped. It does not look like the picture, it doesn't all come in one box that you can wrap.
2) You can NOT return this to a retail store. Because it is standard practice in retail, I thought I could order this and return it, if I needed to, to a retail store. You can do this with things ordered on line from Target, Wal-Mart, Gap, Aeropostal.... everywhere EXCEPT Starbucks.
It cost me $23.00 to send it back. So tell me, how is it possible that even Wal-Mart has a better return policy than Starbucks?
By the way, a search for "return policy" on this site yields nothing.
Bodum makes great quality french presses. I bought this for a Christmas gift for some friends and when I saw that it came with a grinder, glasses, and an electric water kettle I couldn't pass it up!
Burr grinder is a little noisy but makes the ground beans just the right size.
Kettle heats the water quickly, almost as fast as the 220VAC kettles in Ireland & the UK.
Great looking carafe & the plunger/filter work well.
Easy velcro fastening of the "warming jacket".
Cool looking & to touch glasses.
We use the gift pack every day now!
Our drip machine is in storage until guests arrive.
My son used to work for Starbucks, so prior to purchasing this gift pack I asked his opinion. He said it was a good deal and that the french press was made to enjoy coffee the way it was made to taste the true flavor. I thoroughly agree. I like the taste much better and enjoy a relaxing cup in the afternoon or evening. .
I got this for my boyfriend for Christmas and he adores it. His favorite part is the grinder, though he uses every piece of it daily. He says it takes a little longer to make, but it is worth it for an amazing cup of coffee. I would recommend this set to anyone willing to sacrifice convenience for taste.