Chambord Coffee Press by Bodum®, 12-cup
This classic 12-cup coffee press is still made with the same painstaking craftsmanship as the original from the fifties, but this latest version has a new chrome-plated steel frame and lid that will last for years. It features a wide, matte-black polypropylene handle that provides a cool, comfortable grip and adds to the modern style of the design. The borosilicate glass carafe is heat-resistant, and the entire press is dishwasher safe.
How to Prepare
To make the finest coffee using your Chambord Coffee Press, use 1 rounded tablespoon (or 1 Bodum® scoop) of coarse-ground coffee for each 4-fl oz cup of coffee, and follow these simple steps:
- Add fresh, coarsely ground coffee to the pot.
- Pour in well-temperated water (not boiling) and stir.
- Wait 3 – 4 minutes.
- Stop the brewing process by gently pressing down the plunger.
Original coffee press design from the fifties is considered by coffee connoisseurs as one of the best ways to brew coffee.
Stainless steel frame and lid feature a durable, polished surface.
Heat-resistant borosilicate glass carafe holds up to 51 fl oz.
- Dimensions: 5"D x 7.6"W x 10"H
- Capacity: 51 fl oz
- Construction: Stainless steel and borosilicate glass