Make your own fresh, iced tea with the Ceylon Iced Tea Jug by Bodum®.
Just add your favorite whole leaves to the plastic jug's removable filter, pour a few ounces of boiling water over the leaves, fill in the rest with cold water and refrigerate overnight. Not just for iced tea, the jug is great for serving all kinds of summertime beverages—from fruity sangria to ice water with lemon—plus warm beverages during cooler months. Dishwasher safe, the Ceylon is the simple, easy way to brew and serve up to 12 cups of your favorite beverages.
How to Prepare
The Ceylon allows you to easily make delicious, natural iced tea using your favorite ingredients.
Just follow these simple steps.
- Add your preferred tea leaves into the removable filter.
- Pour 1-2 cups of boiling water over the leaves and add your preferred amount of sugar.
- After the sugar has dissolved, fill the jug with cold water. Close the lid, and leave the tea jug in the fridge over night. The next morning enjoy your tasty iced tea.
Versatile jug holds up to 1.5 liters of hot or cold tea and fits in most refrigerator doors.
See-through plastic container allows you to see if your tea has been brewed to the proper strength.
Removable filter system allows the Ceylon to double as a serving pitcher.
Screening filter on lid helps prevent particulates from flowing into cup.
- Dimensions: 5.6"D x 7.6"W x 9.7"H
- Capacity: 12 cups (1.5 L)
- Weight: 1 lb
- Construction: Plastic
You may also like